Friday, September 6, 2019

KEPT BY THE POWER OF GOD- ANOTHER YEAR OF GLORY (It’s my birthday)

1 Corinthians 1:10 (NIV)
"He has delivered us from such a deadly peril, and He will deliver us again. On Him we have set our hope that He will continue to deliver us"

Reflecting on the past and recounting the numerous salvation the Lord has brought to me, I have nothing to say but THANK YOU FATHER. I have every reason under the sun to rejoice in the Lord Jesus, my Saviour because He has been good to me.

If I have come this far, it is because I am coming from FAR and I know I am not still yet there -for the Lord Himself has told me. Those who really know me know that some of us are coming from a very FAAARR place.It is only #PureGRACE that can take people like us from our villages and send us to places. This is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our sight.
Indeed #Hope do not put us in shame (Romans 5:5). Though there are times we are down, but the Lord has not given up on us. He always lifts us up and continues to lead us by His Spirit.
I am thankful to God, my Heavenly Father, thankful to Christ Jesus, my Lord and Saviour and I am thankful to the great and Mighty One, the Holy Spirit. His guidance has been awesome though I know I sometimes make it difficult for Him.
I am thankful to everyone who has been part of my Journey of life. God bless you all! From my family to spiritual fathers and mothers, friends and colleagues and everyone. You have been awesome all these years!.
So as I commemorate the Lord's favour and goodness upon my life, I pray that I will continue to abide under His anointing.
#MyBirthday
#Hour of Hope#
#PureGrace

No comments:

Post a Comment